Cruise & Car Show Registration
Time & Location
About the Event
Registration is $45 until May 9. This registration includes a free T-shirt, goody bag, and the cruise entry on Friday night.
Registration is $55 from May 10 until the day of the show. No free T-shirt after May 9.
Please refer to the "Cruise" and "Car Show" pages on our website for more detailed information. Your car show registration includes the Friday Night Cruise.
FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE
It's a lot of fun for participants as well as the onlookers. The cruise is Friday, May 27, from 6 - 7:30pm. You will be emailed information about the cruise check-in. (Go to the "Cruise" page if you are only cruising and not entering the car show.)
SATURDAY CAR SHOW
Our show takes place in Paso Robles beautiful downtown city park surrounded by great restaurants and shopping. The show is 9am - 2pm (check-in begins at 7am).
Car & Truck Category Definitions - You will need to choose one during registration:
- Antique Car: Pre 1965, both foreign and domestic.
- Antique Truck: Pre 1965, both foreign and domestic. Classic Car: 1965 - 1997, both foreign and domestic.
- Classic Truck: 1965 - 1997, both foreign and domestic.
- Factory Muscle Car (Early): 1960s – 1970s, American factory-built performance car (AMC, Chrysler, Ford, and General Motors)
- Factory Modern Muscle Car: 1980 – present, American factory-built performance car (Chrysler, Ford, and General Motors)
- Hot Rod: Any car or truck modified to increase speed and acceleration.
- Kustom: Any car or truck modified for appearance.
- Special Interest: Any car or truck that does not fit the definitions above.
- Cruise & Car Show Registration$45$450$0