Cruise Only Registration
Time & Location
About the Event
Cruise registration is $20 until May 9.
Cruise registration is $35 from May 10 until the day of the cruise on May 27. Cruise registration on-site ends at 5:00pm.
The cruise is open to specific categories of cars and trucks. Please no daily drivers, RVs, etc. No political banners.
Refer to the "Cruise" and "Car Show" pages on our website for more detailed information. (Remember: If you registered to be in the car show, your registration includes the Friday Night Cruise.)
FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE
It's a lot of fun for participants as well as the onlookers. The cruise is Friday, May 27, from 6 - 7:30pm. You will be emailed information about the cruise check-in.
To be in the cruise, you car or truck must fit one of these categories: Choose one during registration:
- Antique Car: Pre 1965, both foreign and domestic.
- Antique Truck: Pre 1965, both foreign and domestic. Classic Car: 1965 - 1997, both foreign and domestic.
- Classic Truck: 1965 - 1997, both foreign and domestic.
- Factory Muscle Car (Early): 1960s – 1970s, American factory-built performance car (AMC, Chrysler, Ford, and General Motors)
- Factory Modern Muscle Car: 1980 – present, American factory-built performance car (Chrysler, Ford, and General Motors)
- Hot Rod: Any car or truck modified to increase speed and acceleration.
- Kustom: Any car or truck modified for appearance.
- Special Interest: Any car or truck that does not fit the definitions above.
Cruise Policies and Rules:
1. No Burnouts or Excessive Speed. You will be escorted from the cruise by Paso Robles Police Department with no refund.
2. Use official cruise entrance and exit.
3. DO NOT move a barricade unless it is an emergency. Use the official exit.
4. Do not throw candy or other items. Kids run out in the street and it creates a danger.
5. Observe all traffic laws.
6. Watch for pedestrians crossing.
7. No political banners.
8. No refunds.
- Cruise Registration Only$20$200$0