Wow! We thank everyone who entered and the hundreds who came to our July 17th car show!
We want to thank all of our sponsors and our title sponsor, Borjon Auto Center - your community support enabled us to put on the show.
"Hot Rods at the Movies" is our thank you event for anyone who volunteered at the show, as well as all club members. Click here to RSVP. Sorry, not open to the public. Just club members and volunteers.
July Show Sponsors 2021
Photo Credit: Brian Keith Green - View all the photos here.
Paso Robles Car Show
Our next big car show is on Memorial Day, Friday, May 27, and Saturday, May 28, 2022.
We will have a Friday Night Cruise and a Saturday Car Show in the Paso Robles Downtown City Park.
Golden State Classics Car Club, Inc., is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Golden State Classics is a family oriented car club, organized for the purpose of promoting interest in the preservation, restoration and/or modification of all classic automobiles and trucks.
Many of our activities provide social and recreational activities for the members of the club and their families. We are also proud to announce that our club has donated approximately $55,000 to local youth groups, service clubs and other organizations from proceeds of events!
Become a Member
- Are you a classic car and truck enthusiast? If so, you'll enjoy our club.
- A car club is a great place to exchange ideas and learn from each other.
- You'll make new friends and socialize with avid car and truck owners from different walks of life.
- Our dues are affordable - just $45 a year. (It's $20 for the rest of 2021!)
- Would you like to be involved in presenting the Memorial Day Classic Car & Truck Show?
- Go on short trips to local spots for lunch? Or meet up with other car clubs? If this sounds good...
- Please click the button below to learn how to become a member!