Golden State Classics Car Club was founded in 1986 by nine individuals interested in preserving and enjoying all types of antique, classic, and custom automobiles.
We are a family oriented car club organized for the purpose of sharing our interest in the restoration, and/or modification of older cars and trucks. The Golden State ClassicsCar Club organizes events to promote classic cars for all to enjoy! We also donate to local charities and nonprofit organizations. Since 2015, our club has donated more than $55,000!
We also enjoy supporting other car club events.
Our club meetings are the first Tuesday of the month at 7pm. We meet at the Elks Club, 1420 Park St, Paso Robles.
Memorial Day Weekend
May 22 and 23, 2020
CANCELLED due to COVID-19
We are rescheduling for May 28 and 29, 2021!
PASO ROBLES DOWNTOWN CITY PARK
Spring St & 12th St, Paso Robles, CA 93446
Golden State Classics Car Club, Inc., is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Golden State Classics is a family oriented car club, organized for the purpose of promoting interest in the preservation, restoration and/or modification of all classic automobiles and trucks.
Many of our activities provide social and recreational activities for the members of the club and their families. We are also proud to announce that our club has donated approximately $55,000 to local youth groups, service clubs and other organizations from proceeds of events!
Become a Member
- Are you a classic car and truck enthusiast? If so, you'll enjoy our club.
- A car club is a great place to exchange ideas and learn from each other.
- You'll make new friends and socialize with avid car and truck owners from different walks of life.
- Our dues are affordable - just $40 a year.
- Would you like to be involved in presenting the Memorial Day Classic Car & Truck Show?
- Go on short trips to local spots for lunch? Or meet up with other car clubs? If this sounds good...
- Please click the button below to learn how to become a member!