Tribute to Drag Racing was a great success! We thank everyone who helped!
Tribute to Drag Racing brought together local drag racers and honored the work of Dan Lemons, a Paso Robles manufacturer who was a key builder of custom racing headers.
Featuring drag racers, a car show, Cacklefest, tri-tip dinner, and an outdoor movie, Tribute to Drag Racing took place Saturday Night! August 26, 6 - 10 pm, Kings Oil Tools, 2235 Spring St, Paso Robles. Wow, what a great time for all and it was a big party for Dan Lemons!
Thank You! For supporting the 15th Annual Golden State Classics Car Show in Paso Robles
Our club really appreciates all of the participants who registered for our car show. What an amazing variety! There was something for every enthusiast who visited the show!
Thank you to the City of Paso Robles for working with us to present the show in the park! And the dozens of club members who work for a good six months to bring it all together.
Paso Robles Car Show
We thank everyone who supported our Memorial Day Weekend Car Show! The 2024 show is Saturday, May 25 in our city's Downtown City Park.
Golden State Classics Car Club, Inc., is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Golden State Classics is a family oriented car club, organized for the purpose of promoting interest in the preservation, restoration and/or modification of all classic automobiles and trucks.
Many of our activities provide social and recreational activities for the members of the club and their families. We are also proud to announce that our club has donated approximately $65,000 to local youth groups, service clubs and other organizations from proceeds of events!
Become a Member
- Are you a classic car and truck enthusiast? If so, you'll enjoy our club.
- A car club is a great place to exchange ideas and learn from each other.
- You'll make new friends and socialize with avid car and truck owners from different walks of life.
- Our dues are affordable - just $45 a year. We collect dues in January 2023. (From July 1 - December 31, they are $25.)
- Would you like to be involved in presenting the Memorial Day Weekend Classic Car & Truck Show?
- Go on short trips to local spots for lunch? Or meet up with other car clubs? If this sounds good...
- Please click the button below to learn how to become a member!