We are still a go for Saturday. Weather predictions say most of the rain will happen on Thursday. Saturday will be cloudy with a chance of scattered, light rain. So, for now, we are a go!
Saturday, December 3, 10am - 2pm! This is going to be a fun show for cars, trucks and motorcycles at Daniels Wood Land in Paso Robles! Music, food,, raffle, airbrushing and pinstriping demonstrations and more. Proceeds benefit Toy Bank of Greater Paso Robles and their efforts to bring Christmas joy to children in Paso Robles, Shandon, Bradley, and Heritage Ranch. More info at prtoybank.org.
Best of Show Truck was awarded to Randy Thompson's 1957 Chevy truck.
Paso Robles Car Show
We thank everyone who supported our Memorial Day Weekend Car Show! Next one is May 26 and 27, 2023 in our city's Downtown City Park.
Golden State Classics Car Club, Inc., is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Golden State Classics is a family oriented car club, organized for the purpose of promoting interest in the preservation, restoration and/or modification of all classic automobiles and trucks.
Many of our activities provide social and recreational activities for the members of the club and their families. We are also proud to announce that our club has donated approximately $55,000 to local youth groups, service clubs and other organizations from proceeds of events!
Become a Member
- Are you a classic car and truck enthusiast? If so, you'll enjoy our club.
- A car club is a great place to exchange ideas and learn from each other.
- You'll make new friends and socialize with avid car and truck owners from different walks of life.
- Our dues are affordable - just $45 a year. We collect dues in January 2022. (From July 1 - December 31, they are $25.)
- Would you like to be involved in presenting the Memorial Day Weekend Classic Car & Truck Show?
- Go on short trips to local spots for lunch? Or meet up with other car clubs? If this sounds good...
- Please click the button below to learn how to become a member!